How Motivational Quotes work in our life
Good Morning to all, Hi I am Komal Awagan and I want to share my point of view about
"How motivational quotes work in our life"
.
Motivational quotes helps to drive our life in a correct root . I feel that they work as energy boost drinks which encourage us to stick to achieve our goal and to live life. As to survive life we need food,water like wise we need self inspiration to do best and achieve our dreams.
It's my own experience that how Motivational Quotes work as a guider ,friend which guide and suggest to stick to work if we are not getting from it or we are not doing it well as we want to do.
In short don't loose life because life is a gift of god with blessing.
To understand this Lets Take one story - "A class is going on, In mid Professor ask students by showing 100 Rs Note 'Who want this? '. All student raise their hands. Now Professor fold that Note roughly and asked the same question- 'Who want this note?' again all hands are up.
third time Professor crunch and twist that note and apply dust to it and ask 'Now how many students want this note?' Again all hands are up"From this we get moral that it doesn't matter how Life crunch you ,twist you, life value remains same till it not end."
To prove how Motivational quotes work in our life as a magician I want to share my Personal experience.As I says that "Life is incomplete without challenge and problems.In nine standard I face the challenge which is also a turning point of my life.I failed in Nine standard exam in mathematics subject.As I got second chance again I failed which hearts me and my parents. School Principle give two options -Leave or readmit in nine standard. At that time two persons support me first parents and second one Quotes by Swami Vivekananda's which generates self confidence within me and help me to choose right way . Now I am good in Mathematics and I am doing Well in my studies.
The quotes which are helpful and build me to look and walk towards my dream are mentioned below.Mostly Swami Vivekananda's quotes inspire me.
"How motivational quotes work in our life"
.
Motivational quotes helps to drive our life in a correct root . I feel that they work as energy boost drinks which encourage us to stick to achieve our goal and to live life. As to survive life we need food,water like wise we need self inspiration to do best and achieve our dreams.
It's my own experience that how Motivational Quotes work as a guider ,friend which guide and suggest to stick to work if we are not getting from it or we are not doing it well as we want to do.
In short don't loose life because life is a gift of god with blessing.
To understand this Lets Take one story - "A class is going on, In mid Professor ask students by showing 100 Rs Note 'Who want this? '. All student raise their hands. Now Professor fold that Note roughly and asked the same question- 'Who want this note?' again all hands are up.
third time Professor crunch and twist that note and apply dust to it and ask 'Now how many students want this note?' Again all hands are up"From this we get moral that it doesn't matter how Life crunch you ,twist you, life value remains same till it not end."
To prove how Motivational quotes work in our life as a magician I want to share my Personal experience.As I says that "Life is incomplete without challenge and problems.In nine standard I face the challenge which is also a turning point of my life.I failed in Nine standard exam in mathematics subject.As I got second chance again I failed which hearts me and my parents. School Principle give two options -Leave or readmit in nine standard. At that time two persons support me first parents and second one Quotes by Swami Vivekananda's which generates self confidence within me and help me to choose right way . Now I am good in Mathematics and I am doing Well in my studies.
The quotes which are helpful and build me to look and walk towards my dream are mentioned below.Mostly Swami Vivekananda's quotes inspire me.
- "Every Failure get one day to win"just grab that opportunity.If we take challenge as an opportunity then no one can stop you as life is incomplete without challenge and problems.
- "With the new day, comes new strength and new thoughts" -Eleanor Roosevelt
- "The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today"-H Jackson Brown .
- "Only I can change my Life ,No one can do it for me".
- "Work Hard in silence ,let your success be speak".
- Just give your 100 % to work with full interest.
- Don't stop till the goal is reached.
Thank You!
Comments
Post a Comment